The Hunt For A Good Dark Circle Concealer Begins!

Hello there beautiful people! 🙂

This post is just going to be about under eye dark circles! I know a lot of ladies deal with this and it is hard to find a concealer that covers them up perfectly. I have had dark under eye circles since I can remember! Now that I have gotten more into make up cosmetics, I know that you can cover them up and make them look less obvious.

For the past a year or so I have been using the Garnier eye roll on for dark circles. I use it daily as part of my make up routine for the day. It’s good. I wouldn’t say it covers them up completely, but it definitely helps. It nicely blends into your skin tone.

However, I now want to try out other concealer brands that claim to be good for dark circles. I already bought one other concealer for dark circles that I must still try out. When I get paid, I’m going to buy another 3 concealers. Altogether I will have 5. I want to try them out and see which is the best.

If you have any good concealers that you could recommend for me to purchase, please do comment and let me know.

I will be blogging about these concealers for you all to see the results.

And this my friends, will be my challenge for the month of August! 🙂

SHARE:

13 Comments

1. AllMadeUp August 2, 2012 / 12:00 am

Thank you for following my blog Lily. I'm following you too. I use the garnier tinted roll on too and I feel it covers more than I expected it would. For ultra high coverage I hear the MAC studio finish is great but it is too drying for me. For really dark circles maybe check out a Bobbi Brown corrector?

2. Anna Cubana August 2, 2012 / 10:46 am

Helloooo! Spoke to my collegue about it 🙂 she is using the Woolworths brand concealer with her translucent pressed powder. You will have to try it out when you come on holiday to see if it works out for you!

3. Lily August 3, 2012 / 11:08 pm

Nice, thank you for the follow and the feedback 🙂
    Will look into those concealers! 🙂 x

4. Lily August 4, 2012 / 1:00 am

Yup, when I get paid I will be on the hunt! 🙂 and will definitely blog about which ones are better.
    It's always good trying out new things!
    Keep well 🙂 x

5. Purity August 13, 2012 / 12:56 pm

Hey nice blog! Now following you, x. I use Mac pro-longwear concealer, its great at concealing dark circles and all blemishes, but best to use a concealer brush to dab it on. Go to a department store or MAC Store and they will colour match you, xx. Please have a look my blog if you have the time. http://pureenlightenedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

6. Lily August 13, 2012 / 7:34 pm

Awesome 🙂 Thank you for the tag. Will definitely do this! xx

7. Lily August 13, 2012 / 7:43 pm

Aww thank you 🙂
    Nice, thank you for the feedback! Have never bought a product from MAC before. Probably because of how expensive their products are. Will definitely take the plunge some day hehe. But will research into their concealer that u mentioned. Thanx.
    Thank you for the follow. Will gladly follow you back 🙂 xx

8. Purity August 13, 2012 / 8:29 pm

Thank you! xoxo.

9. Anna Cubana August 20, 2012 / 5:22 pm

Helloooo! 🙂 I posted a link about a blogger's concealer for under eye marks! Go check it out on my site!