Anyways, lets get started!
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you, plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
I will start on the 11 things about me 🙂
1. My favourite colour is purple.
2. I can’t swim.
3. I have a tendancy to buy make up when I don’t even need it!
4. I get so lazy sometimes when it comes to skin care. I know, its bad 🙁
5. I like to keep things that have sentimental value to me. Which is why you may find lots of things in my room that I don’t even need. My mom sometimes complain about me having too much stuff that I don’t need lol.
6. I’m currently in a long distance relationship with a lovely guy and we have been together for about 2 years and 4 months.
7. I like to take photo’s! I also like to edit photo’s aswel. It’s just fun and a creative thing to do. And also I love to capture the memories.
8. My favourite soap drama series here in UK is Hollyoaks!
9. I’m from Cape Town, South Africa and have been living in England for about 6 years now.
10. I’m also Portuguese!
11. Hoping to get into a successful career some day in the media industry.
Below are the questions that Molly has asked me 🙂
I didn’t really watch any of the Olympics this year. But I do like how it involves athletes from different countries so you get to support where you’re from. South Africa 😀
I would say it’s a toss up between a black eye liner and eyeshadow.
I also use Johnson’s face care daily essentials moisturing cream every morning before I apply my make up.
I like to take the photo’s of the products that I’m talking about and also edit them. I also like blogging because you get to talk about anything you want and also possibly help out others if I do reviews and swatches. Also a good chance to get to know other beauty bloggers and see what they blog about 🙂
I guess it does take some time out of your normal schedule, but it’s worth it 😉
I like to read reviews and see hauls of products that I’m thinking of getting or just wondering about how some products are like. Also it’s nice to see familiar products getting reviewed.
Maybe blogs because usually people post pictures about the products and swatches of them so you can see them clearly. However, videos are also good because I guess it’s more personal and the person would talk more about the product itself and how they find using it.
I have 2 little drawers where I keep my make up. I keep my eye shadows in one plastic tub that I got from Tesco, in another tub I keep my eye liners and mascara’s etc, another tub is for lip products. And in a little make up bag I keep my face products such as, foundation, tinted moisturiser, blushers, highlighters etc.
Too much make up and not enough skin care! lol
Any time! 😀
Hopefully get into a career in the media industry someday and edit photo’s and videos etc 🙂
Now these are 11 fellow bloggers that I tag!
11. Becky at The Colour Carousel
And here are your 11 questions:
11. Last but not least, did you enjoy this tag? 😀
This tag was cool to do. Hope you all learnt a little bit more about me and hopefully I can learn more about you to! If you do the tag, link your post below and I will take a look 🙂