Hey there everyone!
This coming weekend I will be celebrating it with friends and family. My birthday comes on a Monday. So I’m celebrating it on the weekend before. Excited! Still trying to decide on what I’m going to wear though. Might buy a new dress. Only got this week to find something!
This is my first “Face Of The Day” post! Now that I have a better camera, the images come out more clearly. So, I was excited to start taking photo’s with my make up on and knowing that it will come out with good quality!
So here is my make up look that I had for yesterday. I went to town with my friend for a few hours. Then I had to go to work at 4pm. Even though I had work later on, I still wanted to make an effort with my make up.
- MUA Face Primer
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation (shade: 53)
- Urban MUA Eyelid Primer
- Benefit Erase Paste (shade: no.2)
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (shades: Foxy, Tease, YDK, Busted)
- Barry M Bold Black Waterproof Eyeliner
- Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Ultra-Volume Mascara (shade: 01 Noir)
- e.l.f Cosmetics Studio Blush (shade: Twinkle Pink)
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (shade: Cotton Candy)
- e.l.f Cosmetics Make up Mist and Set
There it is. I hope to take more photo’s of more colourful eye make up looks. Just need some time because I work most days. Only get one day off a week.
Hope you all have a good week 🙂