I have not done a tag post in ages! I saw the Beauty Blogger tag floating around a lot lately so I thought it would be cool to do it. The Rainbow tag also seems fun! Might do that one soon!
Anyways, here goes…
1. State who the tag was created by: The Beau Bow
2. Tag five beauty bloggers
3. Title this like I have done to state what the tag is about.
1. Name a beauty routine you barely do.
Putting body lotion all over my body! I hardly do this. Which is bad because I have so many lotions and body butters and I really want to use them up. But most of the time it just slips my mind and I feel lazy to do it.
2. Is washing your make up brushes something you do regularly?
Not as regularly as I should! I probably wash my brushes once or twice a month.
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Probably a day, then I will have to take it off or think of what colour to wear next – which is the fun part I guess.
4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? (i.e, top coat, foundation and so on)
I don’t put it off for that long. Every time I get paid, I usually go to Superdrug and buy my lady essentials. So I always walk past the beauty isles, so it’s easy to just remember what I need or what I am almost running out on.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Popping pimples. When they are ripe, can’t resist the urge to just pop it. Looks a little bit better than having a yellow spot showing on your face. However, I don’t get that much pimples though, so that’s good.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Probably one of the home courses I am on. Make up course, nails course and online photography course.
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready till last minute or not?
No, I am usually always on time for places. I leave myself with enough time to get ready peacefully. So I make up enough time for make up and to pick an outfit.
8. Can you committ to spending bans?
I have never been on a spending ban, but I think I will definitely be commited to one and survive without buying anything beauty related. Because I would always have a voice in my head saying that I don’t REALLY need this right now or that I already have a lot of this.
9. How organised is your make up and nail polish collections?
I would say it’s pretty well organised. I have 3 draws dedicated to my make up and nail things collections. Make up is seperated into sections for eye shadows, liners/mascara’s, face products, blushes and lips.
10. What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post?
Ummmm, probably about 2 weeks or so.
The five people I tag are:
Anna at ArtisticallyCurious
Jackie at BeautyMadeSimple
Ash at ABeautyMoment
Junniku at AFashionBeauty&LifestyleBlog
Maryam at MuslimahLuvsMakeup
I also tag everyone who reads this!
Please leave me a link below for when you have done this tag so that I can see your answers to 🙂
Lily 🙂 x