How is your weekend going?
Last night I had a great time catching up with some friends over some dinner and drinks. I sported a purple and nude lips look for the evening.
I always put the most effort into my eyes when I do my make up. So this is a nice purple smokey look with nude lips. I have done this kind of look a lot of times. Since purple is my favourite colour, it’s always a pleasure!
Please bare with me with my undone eye brows! I have never had them done before or tweezed. But I pinky promised my friend that I would get them done soon!
- M.U.A Face Primer
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation (shade no.53 light beige)
- Garnier Roll-On Under Eyes Concealer
- M.U.A Eyelid Primer
- Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder (Transparent)
- Avon Cosmetics Purple Haze quad. (2nd and 3rd colour)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow (Bootycall) for inner corners and highlighting under the brow bone
- e.l.f Cosmetics Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick on the outer water line (shade: Check Me Out)
- Avon Cosmetics Glimmerstick eyeliner (blackest black)
- Body Shop Blush (shade: 01 petal)
- Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Mascara
- Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Laquer (shade: Nude Eclipse)
Lily 🙂 x