Hello there everyone!
I am happy to be back here with another post after so long. Life and work has just become so busy, it’s unbelievable. But I am still making time for the important things 🙂
Yesterday was my 22nd Birthday 😀 *whoop whoop*
So I spent the whole day in London which was cool. And today I went ice skating. Thankful for having 2 days off work in a row. Had a great birthday!
Below I will be showing the make up I did for myself on the day I went to London and the products used.
- MUA Face Primer
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Gel Foundation (no.53)
- NYX Cosmetics Full Coverage Concealer (CJ 04 beige)
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder
- MUA Pro Base Eye Primer
- Avon Cosmetics True Colour Quad (Denim Blues)
- MAC Eyeshadow (Vanilla)
- NYX Cosmetics Matte Black Eyeliner
- Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Ultra Volume Mascara
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick (Rossetto – 077 Asia)
- e.l.f Cosmetics Radiance Enhancer
- HD Brows Blusher (blusher 2)
- Urban Decay All Nighter Make up Setting Spray
The make up stayed put all day on my face. I was actually a little surprised that my eyeshadow still looked good at the end of the day. I’m guessing I have my Urban Decay’s setting spray to thank for that.
Hope you’re all keeping well and like this look 🙂
Lily 🙂 x