Hope you all had a lovely weekend!
I spent the day with my boyfriend today and we watched The Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. I havn’t even watched the first one but I still thought this one was good. I even cried…yep, I’m the emotional when it comes to soppy scenes in movies lol. Anyways, it was a good film.
Below is the makeup I wore for the day 🙂
- Benefit Pore Fessional
- Makup Forever Camouflage Cream No.19 (under the eye concealer)
- MAC Mineralize Concealer (under eyes) Shade: NC42
- L’Oreal True Match Foundation Shade: Beige Creme/Creamy Beige
- NYX Cosmetics Powder Blush Shade: PB06 Peach
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
- NYX Cosmetics Jumbo Eye Pencil Shade: Milk
- Urban Decay Primer Potion Shade: Original
- Sugar Pill Cosmetics Eyeshadow Shade: Tako (for the lid colour)
- Sugar Pill Cosmetics Eyeshadow Shade: Dollipop (outer corner, crease and lower lashline colour)
- Mac Eyeshadow Shade: Vanilla (brow bone highlight)
- Benefit Instant Brow Pencil Shade: Medium
- Rimmel London Brow This Way Brow Gel
- Revlon Colourstay Eyeliner Shade: Black/Noir
- A La Carte Cosmetics Divine Lash Mascara
- Bourjois Colour Boost Shade: Peach on the Beach
Hope you all have a fabulous week ahead of you.
Stay positive and happy – Mwah! xoxo